Sunday, March 10, 2019

This Blog Has Moved

Thanks for visiting!

After last year's Slice of Life Challenge (SOLC), I moved over to Wordpress. I'm now posting occasionally about my own learning, both personal and professional, at The Loyal Heretic.  It's active right now because I've committed to the SOLC again.

I've also reserved space on WordPress to write about middle-grade books: In Our Classroom Library, though I haven't yet found the time to get more than one post written, I anticipate that will be more active in eleven weeks when summer rolls around.

For now, I hope you'll catch up with me at The Loyal Heretic.


1 comment:

  1. Cya soon, miss gorgeous...
    yet, first, I wanna youse 2C this
    (skuze d'New Joisey axent):
    ● NOPEcantELOPE.blogspot.com ●
    be@peace...
    Not at pieces.

    ReplyDelete