Monday, March 19, 2018

#SOL18 3-19-18 The View from Here

A Vanderwolf pine grows outside the window, limber and long-needled. Yesterday, officially spring, brought a heavy wet spring snowstorm. So this morning sparkling rivulets of water flow down the gutters, between fluffy, pristine blankets of snow. The Vanderwolf stands regally, fans of five-inch bluegreen needles cup unlikely mounds of sparkling powder, until an arm bends gently to release its load, and then springs back up. The whole tree alive, momentarily dancing, joyous on this Colorado bluebird day.



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful welcome spring post, especially so as I've been under the weather house bound.

    I'm very late returning your visit to my page (where I finally replied to your comment too). Belated apologies. Also I want to leave a message on a recent post about -- once here I learn you are are also in Colorado.

    ReplyDelete